Successfully organized business matchings
USD estimated average value
What is FBC?
Is a specialized direct - online trade fair for manufacturing enterprises and related enterprises to display products and connect BUY - SALES needs, connecting enterprises in Vietnam, Japan, Thailand and ASEAN,...CONNECTING BEYOND SPACE AND TIME - OPTIMIZING COSTS FOR BUSINESSESWebsite: https://fbcasean.com
Features of FBC
- Connecting manufacturing enterprises in Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, China, ASEAN, etc.
- Gathering diverse BUYING - SELLING needs, helping enterprises access new business opportunities.
- Combining Online - Offline matching.
- Pre-scheduled trading system helps improve trading efficiency. (Exhibitors can also schedule a meeting with visitors)
- Promote multi-channel information before - during - after the exhibition, helping to promote the brand and increase market access.
- Supported by departments, government agencies, financial institutions, and associations in Vietnam and Japan.
FBC in Bangkok: May 15 - 18, 2024 (BITEC)
FBC in Hanoi: July 17 - 19, 2024 (ICE Hanoi - 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi)
FBC Online: September 25 - 27, 2024 (Online)
Enterprises supplying parts and accessories, enterprises manufacturing machinery, tools, electronic components, precision machinery and equipment, textile products, chemical industry, plastic products, rubber products, petroleum products, etc.
Enterprises provide services and goods to manufacturing enterprises such as trading companies, IT, human resources, logistics, etc.
- Improve E-layout so businesses have one more channel to promote information. A tool for visitors to easily look up information about businesses participating in the exhibition and connect easily.
- Online: 5,000 visitors (expected)
- Offline: 10 times x 3 days at the Hall
- Online: 10 times x 3 days
- Bangkok Venue: April 15, 2024 (expected)
- Hanoi Venue: May 31, 2024 (expected)
- Online: July 31, 2024 (expected)
(*) Buyers are enterprises that exhibit for procurement purposes only (no sales allowed).
Buyers that satisfy following conditions.
- Major manufacturers based in Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and other countries.
- Completed product manufacturers, Tier 1, 2, major electrical and electronic product manufacturers, etc
Exhibiting CompaniesProcessing enterprises, manufacturing components and accessories in the form of B to B
Metal products, automobile/railway/marine products, steel industry, non-ferrous metals, general machinery, electric machinery, general manufacturing companies such as information communication equipment, electronic parts/devices, precision machinery, chemical industry, plastic/rubber products, etc.
Non-manufacturing companies that provide services and products to manufacturing companies: trading companies, IT (software development), human resources, logistics, industrial parks, etc.
Register for adviseThank you for service
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best regards.